First of all, thnak you once again for your interest in ISADET 2019.
*The abstracts and proceedings you sent are ready for printing. However, upon intensive request, our “abstracts and proceedings book” will be updated. Therefore; if you want, you can prepare a proceeding paper in a range of 4-8 pages, instead of abstract or again revise your proceeding until 31 May.
After the referee processes, it will be published in July. Besides that; “The Ithenticate: Plagiarism Detection File” of your paper should be attached.
Please do not hesitate if you have any questions.
Prof.Dr. Mehmet ÜNSAL
Head of Organizing Committee
*Please, check the submission systems to access the all reviewers’comments related on your papers.
ABOUT THE SYMPOSIUM
All submitted papers (abstracts or full text) will be peer reviewed by two authorized reviewers. The accepted abstracts in symposium will be published in abstract book also the accepted full text papers will be published in proceedings book. The selected papers will be considered to be published in the Kahramanmaraş Sütçü İmam University Journal of Engineering Sciences.
TLIBAN (Euro):TR79 0006 2001 5260 0009 0984 17
NOTE: Each authors should be registered for the certificate of participation.
- ABSTRACT FORMAT (Eng)DOWNLOAD
- FULL PAPER FORMAT (Eng)DOWNLOAD
- ABSTRACT FORMAT (Tr)DOWNLOAD
- FULL PAPER FORMAT (Tr)DOWNLOAD
- PAPER Submission System
Poster Presentation Writing Rules
- Poster size: 70 cm x 100 cm
- Margins: 2 cm from top, bottom, left and rights ides.
- The name and logo of the congress should be written on the upper left corner of the poster, and the name of the corporation / institution / university should be written on the upper right corner.
- Poster title: 48 punto Arial and Bold (two lines of poster titlere commended).
- Author name (s) is 28 punto in Arial font and Bold.
- Author address (s) and mails are 28 punto in Arial font.
- The text will be given in two or three columns.
- Text headings are 24 punto in Arial and Bold.
- The text is 24 punto in Arial font.
- The posters should be formed with the introduction and should not exceed 3 sections.At the end, references should be indexed with smaller characters.
- There is no color limitation in poster making.
- To ensure that characters are easily readable in shapes, the appropriate size characters should be used and the same characters should be preferred in all shapes. Shapes should be given in sizes that can be easily seen from a distance.
Poster Presentation Rules
- The posters will be hanged in the board that will be determined by the Symposium Organizing Committee.
- Poster holders will be helped with poster boarding.
- Poster owners will provide information about their work at the time specified in the schedule or will prepare explanatory text.
- Only participants’ posters will be presented.